오픈마이크
오픈마이크

FAQ - 일반편 (General) - [KOR/ENG]

Updated at 2019-04-20 11:53:19

자주 묻는 질문과 답변을 정리했습니다. 티켓과 관련된 사항은 FAQ 티켓편을 확인해주세요. 

Q) 음식물 반입이 가능한가요?

도시락, 텀블러, 밀폐용기 등 사용 후 다시 가지고 돌아가는 재사용기에 담은 음식물과 500ml 이하 PET에 담긴 물과 음료만 반입 가능합니다. 현장에서의 안전 문제 및 환경 보호를 위하여 병/캔 및 배달음식, 패스트푸드 등의 외부음식물의 장내 반입은 엄격하게 금지됩니다.

Q) 의자 가져가도 되나요?

잔디 보호 및 다른 관객의 시야 확보를 위해 접이식인 경우라도 의자는 반입이 되지 않습니다. 단, 다리가 없는 등받이 쿠션이나 그라운드 체어(다리가 없는 접이식 캠핑의자 형태)는 반입 가능합니다.

Q) 현장에 텐트를 칠 수 있나요?

텐트, 그늘막 텐트 등은 반입이 불가능합니다.

Q) 또 반입이 안 되는 품목은 뭐가 있나요?

캐리어, 자전거, 퀵보드 등 바퀴가 달린 물건, 아이스박스, 피크닉 테이블, 그 외 타인의 안전을 위협할 수 있거나 시야를 방해할 수 있는 물건은 반입이 되지 않습니다. 단, 유모차와 휠체어는 반입 가능합니다.

* 깃발, 셀카봉, (불이 들어오는) 머리띠, 우산, 양산 등은 다른 관객들의 시야를 방해할 수 있기에 반입 및 사용이 제한될 수 있습니다.

Q) 유아용 웨건은 반입되나요?

현장 상황 상 다른 관객들에게 불편을 끼칠 수 있어 반입이 불가능합니다.

Q) 반려동물과 함께 입장이 가능한가요?

반려동물 동반 입장은 불가능합니다.

Q) 손목밴드는 계속 착용해야 하나요?

네. 분실 및 훼손 시 재발급이 불가능합니다. 특히 양일권을 구매하신 경우 첫날 교환 받으신 손목밴드를 2일차에도 착용하고 계셔야 하는 점 꼭 참고 부탁드립니다.

Q) 중간에 나갔다 와도 되나요?

손목밴드를 착용하고 계시면 가능합니다.

Q) 정해진 자리가 있나요?

본 페스티벌은 지정석이 없습니다. 손목밴드를 착용하고 있으면 행사장 내부에서는 물론, 외부와 내부를 자유롭게 이동하시며 관람이 가능합니다.

Q) 돗자리 사용 가능한 공간이 있나요?

지정된 피크닉 존에서만 사용 가능합니다.

Q) 돗자리에 짐을 두고 돌아다녀도 되나요?

자리맡기는 엄격하게 금지되어 있습니다. 또한 현장에서의 소지품 분실이 자주 일어나므로 장시간 자리를 비우거나 이동 시에는 짐도 함께 이동해주세요.

Q) 푸드존이 있나요? 메뉴는요?

현장에서 관객 분들의 편의를 위해 푸드존이 구성될 예정이며, 입점 업체와 메뉴 안내는 차후 공지 되는 푸드존 안내를 참고해주세요.

Q) 주차 가능한가요?

가능합니다만, 난지한강공원 주차장은 매우 협소하고 이용객 역시 많을 예정이기에 대중교통 및 무료 셔틀버스 이용을 강력하게 권장드립니다. 주차 및 무료 셔틀버스와 관련된 보다 자세한 내용은 '[HPF2019] 주차 / 교통 / 셔틀버스' 를 확인해주세요.

링크 : ~~

Q) 비가 와도 진행하나요?

네. 우천 시에도 진행하며, 1인당 1매의 우의가 제공됩니다. 공연 역시 계속 진행 될 예정이기에 이로 인한 티켓 취소 및 환불은 불가능합니다.

Q) 현장에서 신용 카드로 결제 가능한가요?

티켓 부스에서는 신용 카드 결제가 가능합니다. 그러나 푸드존 등 개별 입점 업체에 따라서는 신용 카드 결제가 불가능할 수도 있다는 점 양해바랍니다.

Q) 지정된 흡연존이 있나요?

네. 페스티벌 장소 내부에 흡연존이 마련되어 있으며 그 외 장소에서의 흡연은 금지입니다.

Q) 사진이나 영상 촬영 가능한가요?

통상적인 수준의 기념 사진 촬영은 가능합니다. 단, 공연 영상, 녹음, 사진이 상업적으로 이용될 경우 법적 조치가 있을 수 있습니다. 또한 힙플페 공식 촬영팀을 제외하고, 타인의 관람을 방해할 수 있는 커다란 카메라의 사용은 제재를 당할 수 있습니다.

Q) 물품을 맡길 수 있는 곳이 있나요?

유료 물품보관소(유료 / 현금만 가능)가 운영됩니다. 단, 귀중품이나 너무 부피가 큰 물건은 맡아드리지 않으니 집에 두고 와주세요. 물품보관소는 마지막 공연 종료 후 30분까지 운영됩니다.

Q) 스마트폰 충전할 곳이 있나요?

별도의 사용 가능한 콘센트, 충전기가 제공되는 곳은 없습니다.

Q) 분실물은 어떻게 하나요?

분실물 습득의 경우 모두 인포메이션 부스에 접수해주세요. 현장에서 찾아가지 않은 분실물은 페스티벌 종료 후 1주일 내에 정리해서 공지합니다.

Q) 갑자기 몸이 아프면 어떻게 하나요?

인포메이션 부스로 와주세요. 간단한 구급약이 있으며, 인근에 구급차도 대기하고 있을 예정입니다.

Q) 우산이나 양산 써도 되나요?

스탠딩존뿐 아니라 피크닉존에서도 사용 시 다른 관객의 시야를 방해하고 안전 사고의 위험이 있으므로 사용을 금합니다.

Q) 끝나고 캠핑할 수 있나요?

아니요. 마지막 공연 종료 30분 후에는 출입이 제한됩니다.

Q) 각 아티스트 공연 시간을 미리 알 수 있나요?

타임테이블을 통해 확인 가능합니다.

타임테이블 : https://hiphopplaya.com/g2/bbs/board.php?bo_table=festival&wr_id=830&page=1

Q) 스테이지와 부스 위치가 공개되나요?

공개된 페스티벌 맵을 통해 확인이 가능합니다.

페스티벌맵 : https://hiphopplaya.com/g2/bbs/board.php?bo_table=festival&wr_id=829&page=1

We've got a list of frequently asked questions and answers. Please check FAQ ticket for information regarding your ticket. 

Q) Is it possible to bring in food?

You can only bring food from the reusable container, such as lunch boxes, tumblers, and sealed containers, and water and drinks from PETs up to 500ml. In order to protect the environment and safety issues on-site, bringing bottles/cans and food delivered such as fast food into the premises is strictly prohibited.

Q) Can I bring a chair?

For lawn protection and visibility of other audiences, the chair will not be brought in, even if it is a fold. However, backrest cushions without legs or ground gears (as folding camping chairs without legs) can be brought in.

Q) Can I put up a tent on the site?

Tents, shade tents, etc. cannot be brought in.

Q) What other items can't be brought in?

Carriers, bicycles, and wheeled items like kickboards, iceboxes, picnic tables, and other items that may threaten other people's safety or may interfere with their visibility are not allowed. However, strollers and wheelchairs are available.

* Flags, selfie sticks, headbands(can be lighted), umbrellas may interfere with the view of other audiences and may be restricted from entering and using them.

Q) Can I bring in a baby wagon-lit?

You cannot bring it in because it can cause inconvenience to other audiences in the context of the situation.

Q) Can I enter with my pet?

Entrance with pets is not possible.

Q) Do I have to keep my wristband on?

Yes, you cannot reissue it if it is lost or damaged. Please note that you must wear the wristband that you exchanged on the first day for the second day either.

Q) Can I go out in the middle?

You can if you wear a wristband.

Q) Is there a designated seat?

There are no designated seats for this festival. If you wear wristbands, you can freely move outside and inside the venue.

Q) Is there any available mat space?

Only available in the specified picnic zone.

Q) Can I leave my luggage in the mat?

Holding seat is strictly forbidden. Plus, if you are going to leave the place for a while or for a long time, don't forget to carry your stuff too because it often carries lost possession problems.

Q) Do you have a food zone? What is the menu?

A food zone will be running for the convenience of the audience at the site. Please check out the food zone information that will be available soon for food trucks and menus.

Q) Is it possible to park?

It is possible, but since Nanji Han River Park parking lot is very small and there will be many passengers, we strongly recommend public transportation and free shuttle bus use. For more information on parking and free shuttle buses, please check out [HPF2019] Parking / Transportation / Shuttle Bus.

https://hiphopplaya.com/g2/bbs/board.php?bo_table=festival&wr_id=833&sca=HPF2019

Q) Do we proceed even if it rains?

Yes, and there will be one raincoat for each person offering by the organizer. As the performance will continue, ticket cancellations and refunds are not available.

Q) Can I pay with my credit card on the spot?

You can pay by credit card at the ticket booth. However, please understand that depending on individual entry companies such as Food Zone, credit card payment may not be possible.

Q) Is there a designated smoking zone?

Yes, there is a smoking zone inside the festival venue, and smoking in other places is prohibited.

Q) Can I take a picture or a video?

It's possible to take a normal level of commemorative photos. However, there may be legal action if performance videos, recordings, and photos are using commercially. Also, with the exception of the official hip-hop crew, the use of large cameras that can interfere with other people's viewing can be sanctioned.

Q) Is there any place that I can keep my stuff?

A locker(Not free / cash only) is operated. However, we don't take valuables or anything too bulky, so please leave it at home. Lockers are open until 30 minutes after the end of the last performance.

Q) Is there a place to charge my smartphone?

There are no available socket-outlets and chargers.

Q) What about lost items?

Please register all lost items in the information booth. Lost items that have not been found in the field will be cleaned up and notified within one week after the festival ends.

Q) What should I do if I suddenly get sick?

Please come to the information booth. There's simple emergency medicine, and there will be an ambulance waiting nearby.

Q) Can I use an umbrella?

Use an umbrella in standing zones and picnic zones is prohibited because they interfere with the view of other audiences and are at risk of safety accidents.

Q) Can I go camping after the festival?

No, access is restricted 30 minutes after the end of the last performance.

Q) Can I know the time of each artist's performance in advance?

You can check it through the time table.

Time Table : | https://hiphopplaya.com/g2/bbs/board.php?bo_table=festival&wr_id=830&page=1

Q) Can I get information about the stage and booth location?

You can check it through the festival map.

Festival Map : | https://hiphopplaya.com/g2/bbs/board.php?bo_table=festival&wr_id=829&page=1

#HiphopplayaFestival #힙플페

http://www.hiphopplayafestival.com/

https://www.facebook.com/hiphopplayafestival

https://www.instagram.com/hiphopplayafestival

NO
Comments
아직까지 남겨진 코멘트가 없습니다. 님의 글에 코멘트를 남겨주세요!
SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK